Peter L. Schmidt
Helping you reach your financial goals by carefully developing a plan that aligns with your specific needs, experience and time horizon, is an honor and my highest priority. Regardless of where you are in life, I have the tools and financial products that, along with your collaboration, we can combine into an appropriate solution for you.
As a trusted partner of Wildfire Credit Union I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Over the last 26 years, I've developed deep, consultative relationships with my clients and helped them make sound financial decisions consistent with their risk tolerance, investment time-line and goals. Working together, we create a customized plan to help achieve three key financial goals: 1) wealth accumulation during your working years, 2) security and independence in your retirement, and 3) reduction of estate taxes when your accumulated wealth is transferred to your loved ones.
In today's fast paced world, many people do not have the time, energy, or desire to do adequate research, monitoring and management of their investments. Additionally, when your net worth reaches a certain level (generally $100,000 or more), your needs become more complex and often require a higher level of service. A personalized management approach to your portfolio may be the right choice for you. Here's a sampling of what you receive when you choose professional management of your investments:
- Access to institutional investment professionals
- Enhanced diversification options
- Asset-based fees rather than commission-based
- Timely, action-oriented management of your wealth
If you'd like your portfolio to have the special attention your investments deserve, then let's get together and discuss your unique situation and your options.
I am a Registered Representative of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. I am also a licensed representative of CMFG Life Insurance Company.
It's easy to get started. Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
- CFP and ChFC candidate, American College
- Earned LUTCF (Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow) designation, 1992
- Cannon Trust School 2004
- Earned CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Councilor) designation, 2007
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, 1983 to present
- NAIF treasurer, 1992 to 1995; Legislative chairman, Commuity Service chairman, 1995 to 1997
- Board of Trustees, Faith Lutheran Church, 1992 to 1997
- Elder, Faith Lutheran Church, 1998 to 2011
- Treasurer Lutheran Via De Cristo of Central Michigan, 2011 to 2013
- Qualifying for Million Dollar Round Table Member, 2000 and 2001
- National Sales Achievement Award, 1992 to present
- National Quality Award, 1992 to present
- Presidents Council, CUNA Brokerage Services Inc. qualifier
- Financial services industry experience, 1982 to present
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Preservation
- Portfolio Management
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Trust Services
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Planning